PROPOSED RELOCATION TO RIVERVIEW HEALTHCENTRE
Thank you to all who took part in the survey during July/August 2021 regarding our proposed relocation to Riverview Health Centre. The results of the survey were extremely positive as shown:
98% of households = had no concerns
1% made positive / other comments
1% of households expressed concern over parking /travel
Your participation was greatly appreciated and we will let you know the outcome of our proposal as soon as possible.
If you have any of the following symptoms – shortness of breath, persistent cough, temperature above 37.8, sore throat – please do not attend the surgery but do contact us for further instruction.
To reduce unnecessary visits to the surgery we ask if you can nominate a local pharmacy for you to collect your prescriptions from. Please order your repeat prescription by telephone on 0191 5671035, Option 2 and leave your full name, date of birth, the medication you require and your nominated pharmacy.
Please note our GPs or Nurse Practitioners are unable to give advice regarding self isolation. NHS England are currently formally contacting at risk patients by letter, however information and advice on Coronavirus, including the 12 week isolation guidance can also be found in some of the following links.
ONLINE SERVICES ARE NOW AVAILABLE. IF YOU HAVE INTERNET ACCESS PLEASE ASK AT RECEPTION FOR REGISTRATION DETAILS.
- E-Consult on-line help tool. Why wait holding on the telephone or coming to the surgery if you have a Non-urgent query about your health, medication, require a follow-up sicknote or simply want to know about your recent blood or other test results. You will receive a response by the end of the next working day from one of our GPs. Why not try using E-consult first.
- You can order Repeat Prescriptions on-line. You must still allow 2 full working days for processing prescription requests.
- You can book a GP appointment on line.
- You can view your Summary Care Record
- You can also notify us of changes to address / telephone numbers or if you have a non urgent general enquiry by emailing the practice at :
IMPORTANT : This GP practice does not endorse any company cold calling patients requesting their medication details. Please be very careful about giving your personal and medical details to anyone calling you unless you are happy to do so and have properly identified who you are talking to. If you have any concerns please contact your GP practice or local pharmacist to discuss matters further.