PROPOSED RELOCATION TO RIVERVIEW HEALTHCENTRE
Thank you to all who took part in the survey during July/August 2021 regarding our proposed relocation to Riverview Health Centre. The results of the survey were extremely positive as shown:
98% of households = had no concerns
1% made positive / other comments
1% of households expressed concern over parking /travel
Your participation was greatly appreciated and we will let you know the outcome of our proposal as soon as possible.
If you have any of the following symptoms – shortness of breath, persistent cough, temperature above 37.8, sore throat – please do not attend the surgery but do contact us for further instruction.
We are working by same day appointments only at the moment, you will be triaged by a GP or Nurse Practitioner over the telephone before any appointment is booked. We do understand that this is frustrating but we must ensure the safety of our patients and staff and thank you for your cooperation.
To reduce unnecessary visits to the surgery we ask if you can nominate a local pharmacy for you to collect your prescriptions from, and instead of coming to the surgery to put in your requests, we advise you to phone our prescription line, which is option 2 when you call in, it will say reception is not available but to leave a message. Please leave your full name, date of birth, what medication you require and your nominated pharmacy.
Please note our GPs or Nurse Practitioners are unable to give advice regarding self isolation. NHS England are currently formally contacting at risk patients by letter, however information and advice on Coronavirus, including the 12 week isolation guidance can also be found in some of the following links.
Please note that the on-line booking appointment facility has been temporarily suspended.
ONLINE SERVICES ARE NOW AVAILABLE. IF YOU HAVE INTERNET ACCESS PLEASE ASK AT RECEPTION FOR REGISTRATION DETAILS.
- E-Consult on-line help tool. Why wait holding on the telephone or coming to the surgery if you have a Non-urgent query about your health, medication, require a follow-up sicknote or simply want to know about your recent blood or other test results. You will receive a response by the end of the next working day from one of our GPs. Why not try using E-consult first.
- You can order Repeat Prescriptions on-line by our automated telephone service. You must still allow 2 full working days for processing prescription requests.
- You can view your Summary Care Record
- You can notify us of changes to address or telephone numbers.
- The website contains advice on making appointments and ordering prescriptions;
It will have advice on managing medical problems and links to useful health information. We hope you will be able to use it to make suggestions and leave feedback.
IMPORTANT : This GP practice does not endorse any company cold calling patients requesting their medication details. Please be very careful about giving your personal and medical details to anyone calling you unless you are happy to do so and have properly identified who you are talking to. If you have any concerns please contact your GP practice or local pharmacist to discuss matters further.