Plans are going ahead by the Health & Social Care Information Centre (HSCIC) to extract coded GP data as part of the care.data programme. The exact date has yet to be agreed but the information extracted will include NHS number, dob, postode and gender. No names or free text will be extracted only coded data. If anyone wishes to object please inform reception.
This page also provides the latest news feed from NHS Choices. A wide range of news articles are available to keep you informed about various health related problems and the available treatments.
- Could watching TV be making you stressed? May 2, 2014
- Study suggests ‘smacking children doesn’t work’ May 2, 2014
- Casual cocaine users may be risking heart damage May 1, 2014
- WHO warns about threat of drug resistance May 1, 2014
- Could a carbohydrate curb calorific cravings? April 30, 2014
- Heart attack survivors ‘gain from high-fibre diet’ April 30, 2014
- Is marriage a recipe for ‘trouble and strife’? April 29, 2014
- Mice ‘less stressed’ around women April 29, 2014
- Non-smokers shunning e-cigarettes April 28, 2014
- Does fat ‘disappear’ into thin air? April 28, 2014